Meet Your Team
Dr. Kym says, “I enjoy the flexibility and the variety of ways the dentistry can be used. This profession not only allows me to help patients but I can give back to the community, I can teach, and more.”
After graduating with a B.S. in Biology from the University of the Pacific, Dr. Kym received her Dental Degree from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry. She also speaks Korean.
Dr. Kym says, “I love music. I played flute for years. I’m still learning how to play guitar. My favorite, however, is singing. I love to sing songs from Disney and Broadway.”
“I’m fairly new to Tucson. Any good restaurant and activity suggestion is welcomed!”
- B.S., Biology–University of the Pacific
- D.D.S.–University of the Pacific School of Dentistry
Dr. Poidmore says, “One of the greatest services that I can provide for patients is helping them improve and maintain their oral health. My goal is to provide each patient with the highest quality comprehensive periodontal care. The goal of achieving and maintaining oral health is very important so the patient can function, be comfortable, and be esthetically happy with their teeth for the rest of their life.”
After earing her degree in Biology from the University of San Diego, Dr. Poidmore wa s awareded her Doctor of Dental Surgery from Creighton University School of Dentistry. She received her Certificate of Periodontology from the University of Nebraska Medical Center.
She is a member of many organizations including the American Board of Periodontology, the American Association of Periodontists, the Arizona Association of Periodontists, the Academy of Osseointegration, the American Dental Association, the Arizona Dental Association and the Southern Arizona Dental Society.
When Dr. Poidmore spends time away from the office, she enjoys reading, running, golfing, playing tennis and spending time with her husband and two beautiful children.
- B.S.,Biology–University of San Diego
- D.D.S.–Creighton University School of Dentistry
- Certificate of Periodontology–University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- American Association of Periodontists
- Arizona Association of Periodontists
- Academy of Osseointegration.
- American Dental Association
- Arizona Dental Association
- Southern Arizona Dental Society